One matured, one didn’t….
One matured, one didn’t….
The many ways to tie a scarf. I think NYC looks the most difficult but also the cutest. Which one’s your favorite?
I am more focused on how Lydia got a job as a scarf model.
HEY I HAVE A QUESTION
Would anyone be interested in a Thor Week?
A week where we promote, rec, and create just a ton of stuff celebrating Thor. An excuse to show some love and affection for everyone’s favorite thunder god, and for the Thor Fandom to interact and get to know each other and just have fun showing how much we appreciate this character.
I feel like it could be really great! Anyone up for it?
Ok so when i went to this church retreat thing this guy was telling us a story about his friend who was sitting on a plane next to Eminem the rapper but she had no clue that it was him ok. So he like looked at her and was like ” you arent going to ask for an autograph or anything??” and she was like “what?” He was all like “im eminem!” and literally she had the most confused look her face bc she had no idea who he was and her response was, “and I’m skittles?”
today i met a christian guy who tries to follow the rules of the bible really good and i asked him if he is against gays because of Leviticus 20:13 and he told me no, he doesn’t because of Matthew 7
and he added that he would never judge anybody on their beliefs or way of living because only god can judge the people
this guy man
That would be *actual* Christianity for you.
Baked some iPhone cookies to trick cops into pulling me over, then I just take a bite and ask if cookies are against the law.
basically, anyone reading this knows that tumblr + studying = difficult. we’re all procrastinators. so i thought i’d share my favorite ways to crack down, not suck, and make it through finals week. you’ll need
- this or this. it’ll whip your ass into gear. you name a list of websites that distract you, set a timer, and bam. no more hour long study breaks. the best - or worst - part is, it can’t be undone by the application, by deleting the application, or by restarting the computer. you just gotta wait, and if you’re going to wait, you may as well study.
- goals. when you sit down to study, write down everything you’re going to do. then do it. aimlessly staring at your books won’t do shit.
- something to listen to. i suggest movie scores, song covers by the vitamin string quartet, or white noise.
- a queue. if you’re really obsessed with keeping your blog up to date, set aside some time, fatten up your queue, and let your blog run itself for a few days.
- breaks. during your breaks, dance, run around, work out, go for a walk, talk to your friends, call your mom. going back on the internet is an easy way to get out of the mood, so i wouldn’t suggest it.
- tea and coffee - if not for the caffeine, then for the feeling of cozying up with your text books and feeling studious.
- a place to study. it doesn’t matter if it’s in a coffee house, a library, or your kitchen table. as long as your bed’s not in sight and tempting you into a nap, you’re good.
that’s all i’ve got. i’d try to think of more, but that, my friends, would be procrastinating. off to study.
bringing this back because IT’S THAT TIME AGAIN
Watch the entire “Let It Go” scene from Frozen featuring Idina Menzel performing as Elsa.
okay yeah I love this song! so I’m trash! I’m okay with that!
they saw the opportunity
and they fucking seized it.
Interviewer:You know when I wake up in the morning and check my timeline,facebook and tumblr,it’s always Loki’s here and Loki’s there.[x]
That’s the best sorry not sorry face I’ve ever seen.